Using the new technologies it is easier then ever before to get ideas suitable for foundig a start-up company. Usally one has some problems that have been – despite all planning – not expected. The talk gives insights on what to think about when establishing a compan, what needs to be done to become successfull with the start-up and to skip known mistakes.
The following topics are scheduled:
- What need to be thougt about, so that my idea has a chance at the market?
- What is a marketing mix and why is it so important?
- How important are – depending on the product – design and animation?
- How do you receive investers?
- What is the difference between business angel and venture capitalist?
- What do investers expect?
- Is Germany a good place for start-ups?
- What do I need to consider about my products?
- What to do when the market changes?
Language: The slides will be provided in English, spoken language will be either German or English depending on the audience’s preference.